Sunday, 6 May 2007

Hannan`s 050505 !

Hello everybody .
Yesterday was my brother's birthday ; 050505 !
Happy birthday to him ! [:
So , today , we're going to celebrate it . Can't wait seh !
Diyana`s family & Fitrah`s family will be here , YEAHH ! Reunited beybeh !
GOD ! I don't have any presents for him ,. Lols. Pity him . Nehmind . A kiss is enough . xD .
Erms , kinda bored now . Nothing to do . What i can think of is a piece of cake . Haha !
Okay , so now , i'm chatting with my giler2 friends . Hehe .
Oh yeah . Tommorow's LIT seh . I haven't study a thing . Not even a single wingle thing . Lols.
Fail ?
Aniways , good luckies to all my classmates. All the best for tommorow ! (:
2e5 rocks my socks ! =D
I guess , i better get going .
Byebye.
adilahh`

No comments: