Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Hello earthlings (:
It's me again ! Came back after an hours of missing XD
Alright , finally , met Phyrah darla & Annie darla otw and at Lot One .
Happy uh Deeluh ! After a few weeks or months of not meeting up , at last . The day arrived .
But for Phyrah , i only bumped onto her and like y'know shake hands like that . And for Annie , Woah ! Chaotic oi . Somemore my cousins and sister were with me . Hahaha ! I met Annie at the library and got complaint by the librarian cause we were laughing like HELL ! Who on Earth don't know us seh ? We make noise ! Lols :P
PHYRAH & ANNIE , I MISS YOU :D
Okay , today was an outing with Diy , Fifie & Sis . Isn't that fun , i know . I'm sorry girls . Early part of the meeting was ruined by me cause i'm a bit moody over smth . So yeah , sorry once again (:
I know you girls are the one who made me happy at last , thankyou !
' Oh isit a miracle ? ' Hahaha . Happy nyer aku ! After almost a month of not contacting , we contacted again . Lols !
And alamak ! Just now saw my Cher otw back from Lot One . Hahaha :D


Alright luh , i'm off . So byebye (:

No comments: