9-0 people ! Joy (:
Yayyyyyy ! We've won ! Happy nyer !
Lawls .
I don't know how to explain the happiness we have shared . Hehee .
Okay , we've scored more than what we expected . And that's good but still , i know we all could score more than 10 . Maybe this the first game for some of us . Especially ME ! I mean for this year . So yeah , next up , we're going to play against Queensway Sec . I hope we could do better . cause last year's match against them been a bit sadful luh . You go girls ! Hehehee :P
Okay uh , i want to take a rest cause i'm owning an injury . Takecare y'all . If there's any pictures
regarding today's game , i'll post alright ?
Byeeeeee yaw !
Yayyyyyy ! We've won ! Happy nyer !
Lawls .
I don't know how to explain the happiness we have shared . Hehee .
Okay , we've scored more than what we expected . And that's good but still , i know we all could score more than 10 . Maybe this the first game for some of us . Especially ME ! I mean for this year . So yeah , next up , we're going to play against Queensway Sec . I hope we could do better . cause last year's match against them been a bit sadful luh . You go girls ! Hehehee :P
Okay uh , i want to take a rest cause i'm owning an injury . Takecare y'all . If there's any pictures
regarding today's game , i'll post alright ?
Byeeeeee yaw !
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment