Saturday, 2 February 2008

Hello hello (:
Today's weather , okay raining . Correct kan ?
Hahaha ! Let's talk about yesterday . Had Marksman yesterday . & guess what , my squad , only some of them pass it . I'm one of the failures . Wait , let's not call the failures , unlucky-ers (:
I'm so called almost getting that badge . 6 in , 6 out . 12 more marks man ! So sad seh !
But overall i had fun . & i've achieved something in the end . I don't felt nervous when i entered the range . Wheeeehoooo ~

After the Marksman , NPCC had our barbeque . I mean we luh . At least , the BBQ had made me happy . Quite happy . We had fun . Eerah & Farah were like eating much of the food . Hahah !
We had games too . & especially the charade . It entertains me lots ! So when my turn to act in front of everybody . I was ask to act this title of a song , Gimme More ! WTH ! Haha . I was like " huh " . Then i remembered everyone's were like doing the hand thingy so i acted that . Haha . My group guess it correctly . Clever them ! & Eerah's turn was like . Getting ppls attention btl ! She act what also we don't know . She was asked to act beautiful girls . Then she showed us fat thingy . Giler sia her ! Hahaha .
& GROUP 4 WINS ! Yayyyyy ! ((((:

Oh yeah , yesterday 3E5 had their POA test . To me , isn't difficult but a bit complicated luh .
I hope i pass . Cause i don't want to do any punishment that teacher ask us to do . Pfft !
But overall the test okay luh . I hope everyone in my class will pass or won't fail badly (:

Now watching Tottenham Vs ManU's match . Currently , Tottenham's leading . Oh please . ManU win ! Hmm .


Eh , everyone , Go READ Zul's blog now ! The stories interesting y'know . You can laugh like hell . Haha . ROFL (:


Okay luh . I'll gonna update soon aytes ? Takecare .




Oh , i miss him lots ♥

No comments: