Monday, 25 February 2008

IS IT YOU ?

I'm looking for someone to share my pain
Someone who I can run to
Who will stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with through the night
Someone who I can trust whose heart is right
And I'm looking for someone

Take for granted how much I care
Appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share


Hello there bloggers ((:
Currently addicted to IS IT YOU ? and GO ON GIRL . Like meaningful luh the songs .
Thanks to MTV for recommending the songs . Hahaha :P
Okay , today woke up a bit late that usual , for mondays uh . Usually i woke up at 7 but today at 7.30 . I guess i'm tired luh yesterday . Went Johor seh ! Pfft .
Woah , i'm lucky that today Mr Yap never gave us the test , i mean the four of us who was absent for the test . Still got time to study till Thursday .
Throughout the Chemistry period , i was like keep yawning and yawning . It's sucha boring and sleepy lesson you know . & Jannah was like " Are you crying ? " . Haha ! No luh , i'm not okays !
Charms period was a bit touching uh . The title of the lesson or what luh is A TOUCH OF LOVE (: Hehe . And we watch some videos , can make people cry seh . But LUCKY , i didn't cried . Haha ! As soon as i reached home , suddenly i got headache . Should be the rain that caused the headache . Lols :P
& i miss him . Eerah know how much aku miss him seh . *Can't help but wait* Hahahaha )):
And AFIQ was like " OI , sape sape kau nyer love ? "
I won't tell him luh okays ! But i gave him some clues . Go and figure out yourself luh !
Hahaha (:
Okay luh , that was a summary of what happened today .
Oh maths test , i've passed them all . 100% , 90% and 65% . It's ace-learning btw (:

So be back soon , with some posts . Takecare then ((:

No comments: