Hello , good afternoon (:
Oh i misss my dearest beloved ever sister , NINIE .
Till now she haven't come back .
Today , supposedly going sentosa . But don't know luh my parents . When will they be going also idk . Haha !
Still having a slight headache and SORE THROAT .
& because of my sore throat , some ppl knew that i'm sick . Hah . It's been 2 to 3 days i'm having this irritating sore throat . Cannot sing seh ! BOOO ~ Haha , but i appreciate what EERAH complimented on my voice . Haha , I LOVE EERAH ((:
Yeah , if SI still have , i'll be the first one to join . Hahaha XD
Yesterday , weirdly , i slept EARLY ! Like , erm 10 ? I've never slept at that time ! Serious speaking .
And when baby messaged me (ingtkan dh luper org kat sini . hah ~!) , i didn't reply him . Haha , sorry baby ! ILY . Haha !
Tell you something . It's really a boring thing , sleeping without NINIE beside me . I mean , she's the one who'll going to crack jokes everytime before i sleep . Haha . I miss her laughters (:
Currently , editting friendster layout for AISHA , listening to Panic At the Disco ; Nine in the afternoon .
Okay luh , will be back with some other post . Takecare all !
1 week 5 days (:
Oh i misss my dearest beloved ever sister , NINIE .
Till now she haven't come back .
Today , supposedly going sentosa . But don't know luh my parents . When will they be going also idk . Haha !
Still having a slight headache and SORE THROAT .
& because of my sore throat , some ppl knew that i'm sick . Hah . It's been 2 to 3 days i'm having this irritating sore throat . Cannot sing seh ! BOOO ~ Haha , but i appreciate what EERAH complimented on my voice . Haha , I LOVE EERAH ((:
Yeah , if SI still have , i'll be the first one to join . Hahaha XD
Yesterday , weirdly , i slept EARLY ! Like , erm 10 ? I've never slept at that time ! Serious speaking .
And when baby messaged me (ingtkan dh luper org kat sini . hah ~!) , i didn't reply him . Haha , sorry baby ! ILY . Haha !
Tell you something . It's really a boring thing , sleeping without NINIE beside me . I mean , she's the one who'll going to crack jokes everytime before i sleep . Haha . I miss her laughters (:
Currently , editting friendster layout for AISHA , listening to Panic At the Disco ; Nine in the afternoon .
Okay luh , will be back with some other post . Takecare all !
1 week 5 days (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment