Hello pretty world (:
Don't ask about my paper just now .
I am sure that i'm going to fail , serious !
GEOGRAPHY . The subject which i'm TOO CONFIDENT with , put all my efforts in and studied till late night .
But why , i can't answered the questions ? I am really really MAD with myself . Is this , my faults ? For being so lazyyyyy all this days ? Gaaaaaaaaahs . I've to do my very best for SS , or else , U grade for my humanities ):
And thankyou fellow friends for the hopes and supports , I LOVE YOU GUYS !
For sure , i'm not prepared for SS . You see , i'm started to lose interests in studies .
Where's the OLD DILA ? The so-so used to be hardworking and attentive ? Come on DILA , buck up !
Okay okay , i'll study later okay , Mr Brain MIND ?! (:
Currently watching Ms Swan's videos . I've never watched Ms Swan before till my classmates introduce it to me . MULOT MACAM KENE TAPE SEH ! XD
NINIE's phone is now officially "dead" . Pitied her but maybe she could make use of the warranty card ?
Idk , we'll see .
Oh yeah , i'd fun at eerah house since heroine wants to go . Then eerah invited me , so i go uhs .
Sing song at her house , looking through people's blogs and friendsters and do some SYSTERDELIC's MOVES . You know what i mean (:
Okay uhs , nothing else to talk about actually and sorry for the short post .
Be back soon !
TAKECARE , farewell (:
OH YEAH , videos will be uploaded soon ! REMIND ME .
28 days to Brunei trip !
1 month 5 days (:
Don't ask about my paper just now .
I am sure that i'm going to fail , serious !
GEOGRAPHY . The subject which i'm TOO CONFIDENT with , put all my efforts in and studied till late night .
But why , i can't answered the questions ? I am really really MAD with myself . Is this , my faults ? For being so lazyyyyy all this days ? Gaaaaaaaaahs . I've to do my very best for SS , or else , U grade for my humanities ):
And thankyou fellow friends for the hopes and supports , I LOVE YOU GUYS !
For sure , i'm not prepared for SS . You see , i'm started to lose interests in studies .
Where's the OLD DILA ? The so-so used to be hardworking and attentive ? Come on DILA , buck up !
Okay okay , i'll study later okay , Mr Brain MIND ?! (:
Currently watching Ms Swan's videos . I've never watched Ms Swan before till my classmates introduce it to me . MULOT MACAM KENE TAPE SEH ! XD
NINIE's phone is now officially "dead" . Pitied her but maybe she could make use of the warranty card ?
Idk , we'll see .
Oh yeah , i'd fun at eerah house since heroine wants to go . Then eerah invited me , so i go uhs .
Sing song at her house , looking through people's blogs and friendsters and do some SYSTERDELIC's MOVES . You know what i mean (:
Okay uhs , nothing else to talk about actually and sorry for the short post .
Be back soon !
TAKECARE , farewell (:
OH YEAH , videos will be uploaded soon ! REMIND ME .
28 days to Brunei trip !
1 month 5 days (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment