Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Heyhey earthlings (:

I've made up my mind . I'm not going to use the computer for these 4 days before examinations .
Seriously , i've been playing around , not doing my revisions and all .
Planned with EERAH to do so-called group study on this Saturday . I need a quick revisions !

Today , nothing much . But , i kept dozed off during SS lesson . I'm too tired seh and somemore i'm not an SS geek seh . Lols !
During SS lesson , i guess teacher saw me yawning a lot of times and at the same time , he was catching people , sleeping during his class . Luckily , i'm not one of them XD

Five more days to MYE ? Am i prepared ? Gaaahs ! Idts .

Oh yeah , before i forget , happy 2 months anniversary to NINIE and KAI . May your relationship a forever one (:

At last , no need to go for Science remedial . Wheeheeehooooo (:

And Ninie , don't feel bad or scared . I feel that it isn't your fault .

Currently , chatting , friendster and blogging .
Yahhooooooooo ! ZUL , thankyou for the ferrero rocher . SWEET of you , do you know that babe ? Hahah !

I'm blank right now . Idk what to write .
So i guess , i'll end here . I know it's a short post . But , i'll be back soon aye ? Takecare earthlings (:


NOTES ;
34 more days to Brunei trip (:
01 more days to happyonemonth (:
05 more days to MYE =.='

* estimated .

4 weeks 2 days (:

No comments: