Yaaaaaaaaay HELLO !
First of all , HAPPY 2 WEEKS to baby and me . Haha . Okay laugh-out-loud !
I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU (:
Alright , just came back from Diy's house . That brother of mine , stupidly locked the house door . And tell me , how are we going to go inside ? Haha . Actually , long story . Don't want to elaborate here . Anything , ask me personally . Hahahaa ~
Now , having headache and sorethroat . Still haven't recovered seh . When when will it be ? ):
Okay okay , i think i better go off now . Need to buy new pair of shoes . Haha , takecare all (:
First of all , HAPPY 2 WEEKS to baby and me . Haha . Okay laugh-out-loud !
I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU (:
Alright , just came back from Diy's house . That brother of mine , stupidly locked the house door . And tell me , how are we going to go inside ? Haha . Actually , long story . Don't want to elaborate here . Anything , ask me personally . Hahahaa ~
Now , having headache and sorethroat . Still haven't recovered seh . When when will it be ? ):
Okay okay , i think i better go off now . Need to buy new pair of shoes . Haha , takecare all (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment