Friday, 9 May 2008

Hello there .
Uh , at laaaaaaaast grandma's home . Great (:
And yeah , mum went out for her , idk , checkup if i'm not wrong , so i have to be back early , and take care of my brother . In the end , i didn't went for training . Sheeeesh , tried to call all my soccermates , but none answered . Why eh ?

Okay , and TBI at laaaast reunite back . I mean , met up after a long time of never meet each other . I'm happy people . And Annie , don't be sad , come on , in life , you've to be strong , never ever give up . Alright anniebaby ? Heheee (:

And WTH ?! My class , ONLY 6 people passed Chemistry . Pffffft , all this while , i've studied hard y'know and i know i'll never pass or do well for Chemistry . It's like so complicated seh the subject . Gaaaaaaaaahs !

Wow , lucky , DNT teacher accepted my idk , story ? Haha .
Cause that time , DNT paper , i go do the sketchings at the foolscap . DENGS ! The examiner told us twice if i'm not wrong to do the sketchings at the white blank paper but still , i did at the foolscap . Hahaha , dila so stoopid ! Boo same dila ! ((:

FLU OH FLU , when can you leave me ? I seriously feel that i've to separate from you .
I don't feel that i need you anymore in my life . I've to suffer everytime because of you . Would you pity me even for a second ? Find any other soulmates can ? There's a lot of human beings outside , but why you still choose me ? Please go , i beg you .
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ( Mepek dah start ! )

Aha ! I felt that my class have gone addicted with the word , "clasie !" . Hehehe , it's CRAZY aniways but that's Mr Yap's slang . So mind it people . On the other hand , MR YAP RAWKS ! Hahaha XDDDD

AWWA home . Whaaaat ? I've to handle a programme ; Pass the parcel . Boo , idk what's the game all abt seh .
3E5 will be visiting the home for autistic childrens . Idk if i'm good entertainer , we'll see how eh .

Okay i'm done .
And oh yeah , i remembered Diy saying that i've made a nice tea when i sleptover at her hse that time . Hahaha !


Takecare people ((:

[18 days to Brunei trip (:]

1 month 14 days (:

No comments: