Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Rabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak .

Yeah that's all i can say .
I've failed my overall English and Humanities . Uh , i've did my best for English paper 2 and yet , i still see red marks ):
I've been too confident that i'm going to pass my paper 2 and won't do well for paper 1 . Infact it's vice versa !
Okay , i was a bit unhappy luh actually . Cause our teacher marked according to O level standard while i don't think other classes was affected like my class . But what to do ? I have never ever pass my English with flying colours .
I can either get Cs or Ds )):
Humanities ? My SS passed but not that good but my Geography pulled my Humanities marks way way down !
At laaaaaaaast , i've got so so little marks . Why are we being punished with so difficult papers ? ):
Oh and Maths ? Shittos . Baaaaaaad you know . Nobody pass Maths paper 1 in my class . We're still waiting for our paper 2 . I know i won't pass my Maths . Gone case seh .
And Maths teacher was like redface when he talked to us . Felt so sorry but really , i find that the paper is so difficult , like whaaaat i've studied isn't tested . Pfffffft .
POA ! Whoa . I'm so happy . It made me so happy after being so sad receiving my other subjects' marks .
I've got DISTINCTION for that subject . I never thought i could pass my POA . Cause i don't know how to balance and all . Hahaha , Thank God (:
Haven't receive my other subjects , still waiting for them . Don't tell me i'm going to fail my Science . I don't want , really . MT , i don't want to drop . I don't want to be like what it use to be . From an A to B . So embarassing !

Okay HELLO .
Let's put the results thingy aside first .
The three gays ; Adam Merisa , Hafiz Syakilla and Joe Farah .
Okay , it's smth for me/eerah/zul to know and for you to find out . Gaaaaaaaahs , aniways , it did not involve any of you outside , it's us . So , jangan terase kepe eh ? Ty .

CCA started and i've to plan an hour game for the lower secondary npcc cadets .
Idk what game to do , and by Thursday i've to submit the game plan . Gaaaahs , shits . Need more helps (:

Oh yeah , remembered . This morning , assembly/flag raising time , got butterfly or moth also idk .
That time , last week if i'm not wrong , there's a BEE and now , butterfly . Pfft .
Everyone's like so scared uhs including me . I NEVER LIKE BUTTERFLIES or any other flying creatures .
Even though they can be so beautiful or what . So , a reminder for all of you . Never bring me out to the Butterfly park in the future . Thanks . Hahaha XDDDD

Okay luh , will post again soon with my results aye ?
Takecare bloggermates (:

[14 days to Brunei trip (:]

1 month 18 days (:

Together

Since the day that we met girl
I've never had anyone make me feel this way
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you
Want to give you the whole world ohh
If you make the promise to me, I'm gonna stay
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused

What will it take to show you I'll be by your side
Cause I got you and I want to give you what you never had
Girl everyday I hope to make you part of my life
Cause you know me and I know you
Girl your love is where it's at..ohhh

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back
And nothing never that bad
That we would be together
And we both made a mistake
And something never wished we made
But we will be okay if we just stay together

* part of TOGETHER's lyric . I like it (:

No comments: