This is going to be a short post aye people (:
Okay hello there everyone !
Today's paper a little bit hard actually . Even it's a malay , i still can feel that it's getting harder seh .
Haha , i've made someone laugh today , EERAH . During the first paper , i wrote a lot i tell you .
I wrote about me having a foster brother who's having cancer . Lalala , idk what to write so that's what i wrote . Lols XD
I finished writing my paper one 2 minutes before times up . Woah , i'm rushing aniways .Gaaaaaaaahs !
And because i'm rushing , i forget to tie up one of the pages ! Luckily the teacher haven't go , and so i called her and infront of everybody , i have to retie my papers again . Hahaha . It's a funny thing seh !
And another thing , when we have to pass down the unused paper , i pass the paper i've used also . Isn't that DENGS ? Hahaha ! Dila's really stressed up today luh . I'm really taking MYE seriously . I don't want to fail badly like i failed my CA1 whereby i've failed 3 important subjects ):
Back at home , i was really tired though . Listened to my MP3 and at laaaaast , i slept till 7 plus .
Consume Cocaine too much i guess . LOLS XDDD
Tomorrow , AHA , family day luh . I hope tomorrow's going to be fun luh .
So yeah , takecare people , ADIOZ !
[ 25 days to Brunei trip (: ]
1 month 8 days (:
Okay hello there everyone !
Today's paper a little bit hard actually . Even it's a malay , i still can feel that it's getting harder seh .
Haha , i've made someone laugh today , EERAH . During the first paper , i wrote a lot i tell you .
I wrote about me having a foster brother who's having cancer . Lalala , idk what to write so that's what i wrote . Lols XD
I finished writing my paper one 2 minutes before times up . Woah , i'm rushing aniways .Gaaaaaaaahs !
And because i'm rushing , i forget to tie up one of the pages ! Luckily the teacher haven't go , and so i called her and infront of everybody , i have to retie my papers again . Hahaha . It's a funny thing seh !
And another thing , when we have to pass down the unused paper , i pass the paper i've used also . Isn't that DENGS ? Hahaha ! Dila's really stressed up today luh . I'm really taking MYE seriously . I don't want to fail badly like i failed my CA1 whereby i've failed 3 important subjects ):
Back at home , i was really tired though . Listened to my MP3 and at laaaaast , i slept till 7 plus .
Consume Cocaine too much i guess . LOLS XDDD
Tomorrow , AHA , family day luh . I hope tomorrow's going to be fun luh .
So yeah , takecare people , ADIOZ !
[ 25 days to Brunei trip (: ]
1 month 8 days (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment