Monday, 26 May 2008

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

I was like so angry with mum .
Why can't she wait for me before she left for JB ?
I want to follow . I'm fuming as soon as i came out from the toilet .
Till FIFIE called me , i was like "uh yeah , what you want ?" .
She followed mum that's why i like jealous . Then suddenly she told me that mum didn't asked me to tag along because MY PASSPORT IS WITH MY TEACHER !
Hahahahaha , then i burst out with laughters . Hahaha . How can i forget that my passport with my teacher ? Obviously , i'm away for Brunei tomorrow .
This morning , EERAH darla called me , she said she don't believe that tomorrow we'll be leaving Singapore . Then , i was like , yeah , i also don't believe . Like so fast seh ! Hahaha ; DD
Damn , i haven't even packed my bag . Everything , last minute you know ! XD
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs , i've got running nose , FLU again .
I've waste a lot of tissue paper , and my steamy kettle "angry" already , she said GLOBAL WARMING , so don't waste tissue and so on . Hahaha !
I guess my nose's sensitive uh . Just like EERAH told me , i have sensitive eyes , cause even there's a bit dust , i'll be having sore eyes . Hahaha .
SQUID.SQUID.SQUID
EERAH , jangan jealous oi ! I know you'll be tempting for them . Huahuahua . Sorry dudette ! XD
I'm sorry , if this few days' post all short short eh . I've been busy and somemore , i think i'm not using the computer tonight . Need to pack my stuffs or else , tmr a NO NO for me . LOL !
Okay , i've nothing to post anymore . NO STORIES !

And you guys have to wait for another like 6 days for my next post .
Hahahaha , takecare people .
To some people , I'M GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS A LOT !
Hellogoodbye ) :

BRUNEI , HERE I COME ! ; D
2 months 3 days (:

No comments: