Sunday, 22 June 2008

22 June 2008

The day you decided to let go of me . The day we ended everything . The day you've broke your promises to me . The day i really can't forget .
You've been missing for long and i've been waiting for you . I've been praying so hard for you to talk to me . Everyday , keep thinking whether i'm still important to you . Whether i'm still somewhr in you heart . Whether you love or miss me like you used to . Whether you still treat me like before . It isn't as easy as you thought . Obviously it's hard for me to let you go but since you've made a "good" decision for yourself , i'll accept it cause i know i'm never in your heart anymore . What did i do wrong ? Am i too bad for you ? Is there anything you don't like about me ? Why can't you just tell me ? You once told me that you won't leave me , you'll love me forever and make me the only girl in your heart . But now , you told me you're not into relationships for the time being . Idk but that's what you said . You know i've been waiting for your messages , but then , you avoided me and at last , you messaged me yesterday . Like duh , i'm happy but as soon as i read it , i am shocked . I still don't understand why . I just don't see any reasons why we have to end this relationship that we had built 2 months ago . But i hope , this wouldn't affect our friendship . I just hope you'll find someone better , alright ? TC .

EERAH darla , thankyou for the cheerups . I do appreciate every single thing you did to make me happy . Thankyou for being a listening ear for me all this while . I am glad that EERAH is always there for me . ILY babe ((:


And DIY darla , thankyou too for the concern . Yeah yeah , ILYT more (:

Not to forget , NINIE . Thankyou for the hug you gave me yesterday . Thankyou for making me get rid of my sorrows . Lalala ~ ILYSM sister (:

Okay , homeworks not done . Breakfast haven't been touched . Bag haven't been packed .
Lots of things i haven't do . I just don't feel like going school tomorrow .
Still in my holiday mood . Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs ~

Till here then .
Takecare people ~

No comments: