Wednesday, 11 June 2008


At laaaaaaaaaaaaaast .
SYSTERDELIC dipertemukan buat sekali lagi .
Okay , mcm paham ! XD
I am so happy to meet up with darlings just now .
Thankyou to ZUL for asking us to go EERAH house to do our project .
But at the same time , we slacked there .
No more misses and all . Hip hip hurray ! ; DD

And EERAH , i'm sorry cause i can't stay longer at your house .
I was really tired , idk why .
Sleepy , restless and some sort of lack of energy . WEIRD !
I guess this few days , i always sleep late . But idts . My sister complained cause i always sleep early . IDK uh . Hahaha ! XD

Thankyou MUMMY for the Kinderbueno .
And this Kinderbueno is so much different from the normal ones .
It's like in sweet wrapper shape . COOL . If i'm not wrong , mum bought it at the Airport .
LOLS . Nice nice ( :

Okay , i'm done .
TAKECARE !

; DD

No comments: