Friday, 20 June 2008

Hey yaw people ;D

Okay , sorry for not posting anything yesterday .
Was busy crapping at home , had the last fun yesterday with Farisha .
She'll never come to my house anymore due to her childcare service .
I'm going to miss her ):
But i was happy and glad cause i got a lot of her pictures in my phone .
Here's it . I've uploaded 3 only . Tell you , she's photogenic ((:




Uh , school will be open in 2 days time . I haven't pack my stuffs , do my homeworks and even projects . Shit , have to do it soon ~
Oh yeah , the Madrasah exam i had just now was OKOK uh . But still , i didn't study that much .
Hope i'll pass ~
Home was quiet , Ninie followed mum to JB . Later , Fifie's coming . At least , i won't be that alone . LOLS !
Okay , that's all for today . TAKECARE PEOPLE ;D
Will post soon ((:

No comments: