I am boreddddddddddddddddddddddddddd .
Can someone entertain me ? Pretty please !
Currently watching UEFAEURO2008 , Portugal vs Turkey , blogging and looking through mum and dad's wedding photos .
Woah , mum's really pretty during that time ( :
Eerah darla gt invite me go her house just now , but told her that , i was a bit lazy to go out today .
So , maybe , if tmr i'm free , i'll go then .
Brother's been so sweeeeeeeeeeet , that he keep feeding me with twisties BBQ .
ILY hannan ( :
Okay , i've nothing to say .
I don't have any interesting stories for now .
I know this post is BORING .
Aniways ,
i'm waiting for his arrival .
Yeaaaaaaay , imy baby .
Takecare people ( :
Can someone entertain me ? Pretty please !
Currently watching UEFAEURO2008 , Portugal vs Turkey , blogging and looking through mum and dad's wedding photos .
Woah , mum's really pretty during that time ( :
Eerah darla gt invite me go her house just now , but told her that , i was a bit lazy to go out today .
So , maybe , if tmr i'm free , i'll go then .
Brother's been so sweeeeeeeeeeet , that he keep feeding me with twisties BBQ .
ILY hannan ( :
Okay , i've nothing to say .
I don't have any interesting stories for now .
I know this post is BORING .
Aniways ,
i'm waiting for his arrival .
Yeaaaaaaay , imy baby .
Takecare people ( :
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment