Hello Wednesday .
Let me say a thing first , can ?
Today's BORING !
I should've went school seh ):
Alright . Obviously , i've done with the dramamama .
I guess there's no need fr me to tell what had happen . Lawls .
It's between me and BFF . Youknowyouknow ^^
Surprisingly , boyf didn't went fr school too .
Woah , like grandson of mine said , me and boyf jiwer . Haha ! LOL .
Aniways , i was touched when grandson asked me to come after school fr the science test cause without me , it's boring . Really ? LOL . Yeah , agree with him cause stay at home , also no use . Can't do anything . All i do is to sleep , eat , watch tv and computer-ing .
And Zari said ,
zari ™ says:
haha.
zari ™ says:
then waht you do the whole day?
(X)a d e l e green ™ says:
idk .
(X)a d e l e green ™ says:
loook thru notes , comp , sleep , eat .
zari ™ says:
haha! the sleep & eat must do more often.
Woah , makan tetap makan , tido tetap tido . Haha , okaye craaaaaaaps !
Like duh , i've missed Science PhyChem test . Aniways , i havent't even studied fr it .
So , maybe , i'll wait till the day i've to take the test . I better study a.s.a.p. !
Lucky , mum didn't complained or nagged when i use the computer .
I think today her mood's okay with me . Idk , i guess only .
Right now , i mean since just now , talked with BFF thru Friendster and guess what ?
She told me , that i've made her laugh a lot even infront of her monitor .
Kan aku dh ckp , tak cayer . Once you talk craps with me , be prepared to listen to mine . It'll be crappier than yours . Hahaha ! ;DD
And okaye , boyf messaged me saying that he miss me and wanted to meet me .
Hahah . I can't but soon we'll be meeting . IMYT dear .
Still thinking on a date on when to Esplanading with Eerah and anyone who want to join us .
I'm tempting fr it since decades ago . Tsktsk .
Enough is enough .
I'm tired . I'll post soon then .
Takecare (:
Let me say a thing first , can ?
Today's BORING !
I should've went school seh ):
Alright . Obviously , i've done with the dramamama .
I guess there's no need fr me to tell what had happen . Lawls .
It's between me and BFF . Youknowyouknow ^^
Surprisingly , boyf didn't went fr school too .
Woah , like grandson of mine said , me and boyf jiwer . Haha ! LOL .
Aniways , i was touched when grandson asked me to come after school fr the science test cause without me , it's boring . Really ? LOL . Yeah , agree with him cause stay at home , also no use . Can't do anything . All i do is to sleep , eat , watch tv and computer-ing .
And Zari said ,
zari ™ says:
haha.
zari ™ says:
then waht you do the whole day?
(X)a d e l e green ™ says:
idk .
(X)a d e l e green ™ says:
loook thru notes , comp , sleep , eat .
zari ™ says:
haha! the sleep & eat must do more often.
Woah , makan tetap makan , tido tetap tido . Haha , okaye craaaaaaaps !
Like duh , i've missed Science PhyChem test . Aniways , i havent't even studied fr it .
So , maybe , i'll wait till the day i've to take the test . I better study a.s.a.p. !
Lucky , mum didn't complained or nagged when i use the computer .
I think today her mood's okay with me . Idk , i guess only .
Right now , i mean since just now , talked with BFF thru Friendster and guess what ?
She told me , that i've made her laugh a lot even infront of her monitor .
Kan aku dh ckp , tak cayer . Once you talk craps with me , be prepared to listen to mine . It'll be crappier than yours . Hahaha ! ;DD
And okaye , boyf messaged me saying that he miss me and wanted to meet me .
Hahah . I can't but soon we'll be meeting . IMYT dear .
Still thinking on a date on when to Esplanading with Eerah and anyone who want to join us .
I'm tempting fr it since decades ago . Tsktsk .
Enough is enough .
I'm tired . I'll post soon then .
Takecare (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment