Hellohello Thursday (:
Okay let me briefly talk about today . I can't use the comp fr long .
School's great . Lucky DNT teacher didn't scold us fr not doing her work cause today's test what .
WTH ?! The test difficult seh . I know i flunk already ! I skipped questions and do anyhow in most of the questions . Damn uh !
Last period was POA . A lot of people was scared cause we didn't do the worksheet . So , planned to skip . Oh yes , we did . Qais , grandson and me , the three of us skipped as Mary , Jane and Zul changed mind about it . So the three of us slacked outside CLC room and NCC maam saw us . Qais told her that we've dropped POA already . LOL ! XD
Obviously we don't know what to do . Walked around , go toilet , drink water , talk to people and make sure nobody especially the teachers wouldn't see us . Shit , someone saw me came out from *figureoutyourself* . Alamak , what if he tell other people ? =.=
Sorry Afiqah fr not turning up fr your surprise party even though i was invited .
Aniways , HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO AFIQAH ((:
At home , mum nagged at me .
My handphone's bill went up , up and up !
I'm sorry mum , dad . It's my fault , i should know how to balance it .
But promised dad , i'll going to cut down outgoing and messages .
Uh , i'm really bad )):
Okay , i guess , let me end here alright ?
Idk what else to say .
I'll be back with some other posts .
Takecare , byebye .
Okay let me briefly talk about today . I can't use the comp fr long .
School's great . Lucky DNT teacher didn't scold us fr not doing her work cause today's test what .
WTH ?! The test difficult seh . I know i flunk already ! I skipped questions and do anyhow in most of the questions . Damn uh !
Last period was POA . A lot of people was scared cause we didn't do the worksheet . So , planned to skip . Oh yes , we did . Qais , grandson and me , the three of us skipped as Mary , Jane and Zul changed mind about it . So the three of us slacked outside CLC room and NCC maam saw us . Qais told her that we've dropped POA already . LOL ! XD
Obviously we don't know what to do . Walked around , go toilet , drink water , talk to people and make sure nobody especially the teachers wouldn't see us . Shit , someone saw me came out from *figureoutyourself* . Alamak , what if he tell other people ? =.=
Sorry Afiqah fr not turning up fr your surprise party even though i was invited .
Aniways , HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO AFIQAH ((:
At home , mum nagged at me .
My handphone's bill went up , up and up !
I'm sorry mum , dad . It's my fault , i should know how to balance it .
But promised dad , i'll going to cut down outgoing and messages .
Uh , i'm really bad )):
Okay , i guess , let me end here alright ?
Idk what else to say .
I'll be back with some other posts .
Takecare , byebye .
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment