Saturday, 9 August 2008

Hello SATURDAY .
(not a great day though !)

Okay , whole day at home , duh ! Woke up quite early than any weekends , around 8 plus like that .
I'm veryvery sorry to dearest boyf fr not answering his 5 calls yesterday night cause i slept alr . TIRED uh .
And so , i messaged him this morning saying that i'm really sorry and on top of that , i also tell him that i can't go out with him today due to the busy plans i'll be having throughout the weekends and public holiday on Monday . Yes , i know he's disappointed but i hope he could understand me . I love you my dear and i hope , i won't be repeating this mistake again .

Maybe you could ask me , what i'll be doing at home the whole day .
The answer is , sleep , eat , sleep , eat , computer , sleep , watch tv then sleep . I THINK ! XD
Really . If there's nothing fr me to do , almost 50% of my DAY will be spending on SLEEPING .
Isn't that a great thing to do ? (: Okay , mcm phm ! XD

I'm still in my NO-mood condition , dont ask why .
I just can't smile , i just can't laugh , i just can't even talk to anyone even to my dad .
Dad did teased me just now , call me sleepyhead and said goodbye to me before he left house to go wedding ceremony , but i either talked back or don't say anything . Damn . I'm sorry ! I need my very own time uh .

BEIJING 080808 have started . I didn't watched . Any news about it ?

Right now , i'm starving . No luh JKJK . I'm hungry ! Feel like eating MacDonald seh !
Come come , let's go out with me then eat eat there ? Hahaha .
Thousands of apologies if i tend to talk crap eh . I want to entertain myself , you see . Hehe .

Alright then , i want to watch APM .
Takecare Blogmates (:
REPLY to tags ;
Passerby - I use photoscape .
Eerah - Hahaha , syg kau ! (:

No comments: