Hello there :D
*zip your mouth* I didn't attend NPCC camp .
I've no mood to go camps uh now . I need a break , i mean , i need a time to relax my mind instead . Sorry peeps , i've disappointed you guys , i know -
Right now , chatting , listening to Let It Go by Brit and Alex and blogging .
Few minutes ago i checked my friendster . Seriously speaking , i hate people who added me and when i gave them a comment , don't know how to reply isit ?! Fcuk uh . Lots of people did this . Kind of irritating at times . If i got strong teeth , i'll bite them already seh ! LOL :P
Today , as per normal , came late but this time not that late . Quite on time uh .
LUCKY ! And i'm so addicted to Mentos Mint already seh . I keep chewing it . First loving it when sister offer me one . I used not to like it then suddenly it taste nice in my mouth so this morning , knowing that i'm late , i still bought it :D
Sorry BFF kalau aku lambat yer ? ^^
Lessons just good uh but during SS , i slept . Very sleeeeeeeeeeepy !
Thought of sleeping during Physics but since kind of slacked , so i suddenly don't feel sleepy .
Bio students made me jealous . They today operate what animal . Sheep if i'm not wrong .
What the ? So interesting ! Pfft -.-
Hey , be strong ! Don't give up . Life isn't complete without challenges . You've to accept whatever you went through . It isn't easy but stay strong . I'm sure , one day , every sufferings you're having will end .
Now , waiting fr Diy cousin to come my house .
Supposedly we should meet up outside after school then because i'm too tired , so i JKJK asked her come to my house then she really want to come . So yeah .
Die die want lanyard seh DIY ! Hahahaha :D
Okay , my weekends will be quite packed .
Every Saturday got Maths remedial and attend work .
I'll be working on Sunday night , so better finish up homework .
Alright then , i'm tired to type long long .
Be back soon :D
*zip your mouth* I didn't attend NPCC camp .
I've no mood to go camps uh now . I need a break , i mean , i need a time to relax my mind instead . Sorry peeps , i've disappointed you guys , i know -
Right now , chatting , listening to Let It Go by Brit and Alex and blogging .
Few minutes ago i checked my friendster . Seriously speaking , i hate people who added me and when i gave them a comment , don't know how to reply isit ?! Fcuk uh . Lots of people did this . Kind of irritating at times . If i got strong teeth , i'll bite them already seh ! LOL :P
Today , as per normal , came late but this time not that late . Quite on time uh .
LUCKY ! And i'm so addicted to Mentos Mint already seh . I keep chewing it . First loving it when sister offer me one . I used not to like it then suddenly it taste nice in my mouth so this morning , knowing that i'm late , i still bought it :D
Sorry BFF kalau aku lambat yer ? ^^
Lessons just good uh but during SS , i slept . Very sleeeeeeeeeeepy !
Thought of sleeping during Physics but since kind of slacked , so i suddenly don't feel sleepy .
Bio students made me jealous . They today operate what animal . Sheep if i'm not wrong .
What the ? So interesting ! Pfft -.-
Hey , be strong ! Don't give up . Life isn't complete without challenges . You've to accept whatever you went through . It isn't easy but stay strong . I'm sure , one day , every sufferings you're having will end .
Now , waiting fr Diy cousin to come my house .
Supposedly we should meet up outside after school then because i'm too tired , so i JKJK asked her come to my house then she really want to come . So yeah .
Die die want lanyard seh DIY ! Hahahaha :D
Okay , my weekends will be quite packed .
Every Saturday got Maths remedial and attend work .
I'll be working on Sunday night , so better finish up homework .
Alright then , i'm tired to type long long .
Be back soon :D
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment