Tuesday, 26 August 2008

I've been wondering why i've to go through this obstacles . Each time i want to discover my happiness , there's always things that standing on my way . I've never asked for this and that , i just want things to be right . I'm weak , i can't decide which is best for me , always depend on fate . I just couldn't think of what will happen next in my life . I couldn't see what will be there for me in the future . I'm selfish , i'm too self-centered , i don't care what people feels , i just think of my own happiness . Why am i like this ? Why am i being so rushing in everything i did ? Why i couldn't think what's best for me in the past ? I really can't take this anymore .

HELLO HUNKS and BABES .
Just don't mind what was written above . Merely just an expressions i want to make . Been stressing about this .

Alright cut -
Well , today had a great day . Thanks to my dearest boyfriend who called me yesterday night and suddenly he made me laughed . Really THANKYOU my dear . You have made me from no mood to okay mood already you know . LOVE YOU !
PE wasn't that FUN , like i said , i prefer orienteering than rock wall climbing .
When it was my turn to do the belaying , HAHAHA ! I bet almost all my friends seen it . I FLY !
LUCKILY , Mary was there to give me the support at the back . Thankyou Mary !
DNT , my uniform is full with wood bits and acrylic bits . Was pretty busy with the project , need to be done soon enough ! Pfft - I haven't assemble and all . What the puke ?! XD
Maths worksheet wasn't done , i'm sure teacher will be fuming at me . Should be handed in by after school today . Uh , i really had no time after school just now . Need to go home and get changed for CCA .
Did rushed for CCA but as soon i'm reaching school , IT'S RAINING DAMN HEAVILY ! Thanks to cardigan that i used to shelter me to school . Hahaha .
Got to know that no training . DUH ! Raining what . But did went for a short meeting and discuss about the Soccer camp coach wanted to organise . So yeah , then have a little of chatting then went for the Teachers' Day rehearsal to watch the performers . Sadsad , didn't get to watch EVACUATE performed . They really really stress about their performance . But i hope they can do very very well later during Teachers' Day . ALL THE BEST GUYS ! ((:
After that , went home and boyfriend sent me home again with safe and sound . Thanks dear ! ((:

Eh wait ! Got someone's picture to be uploaded !
Okay here ! (:
Hahaha , PRESENTING LUKAS !
Woah , he's not a camera shy afterall ! If not i wont get to take this picture XD

Alright then , i'm really tired now . I need to have my dinner now .
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally HUNGRY ! Takecareeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

No comments: