Thursday, 4 September 2008

This post is dedicated to my dearest sister .
I'm really sorry if my words for you is too hurting until it leaves a deep impact on you .
I wasn't serious about what i said . I mean , partly was my fault but i'm just sharing my thoughts and views .
I realise my mistakes and i wanted to say sorry to you . Please forgive me , i'll make sure i won't do it again .
You may spout anything on me . I deserve it .

Hellohello .
Having headache since yesterday until sahur . Then asked dad for panadol and ate it after i had my meal eaten .
Had my sleep and once i woke up , everything's fine . Thank God !
Watch tv then on the computer . Can't resist it , man ! LOL !
Suddenly , while chatting , i smell pizza . Hahaha , idk why . Hmmmmm .,
Oh yeah , will be working today , 6-10 . Confirm tired seh today !
Okay then , Thanks EERAH for the songs you've been downloading for me . BFF aku best uh ! (:

Takecare people ((:

No comments: