Friday, 19 September 2008

A very goooooooood day today *thumbs up* (:
Thanks to Curl for making everybody laughed with your silly and disgusting jokes .
Hahaha , rawk on dude ! LOLs .
Was relieved to see everybody was fine but couldn't see Hadi almost the whole day . I hope he's all fine , yeah .
45 minutes of sleeping during Maths period was , uhhhhh , GEREK ! And when i woke up , Ace and Jane told me that my eyes are RED ! Wth ? Really huh ? But who cares , i continue sleeping . Hahaha , thanks to our Maths teacher for not coming to school . Cheychey , hehe (:
Plans with Boyf was cancelled , thanks to me . I mean , i'm scared Mum will be like mad at me for going out a lot of times as if i treat this house like hotel ? Idk . Whatever it is , thanks to Boyf for being understanding . We'll proceed with our plans tomorrow . Insyaallah (:
After school , hanged out with peeps ; Asma and boyf , Curl , Zulf , Arh-fake , An and Fraid . Did i missed anyone's name ? No right ? Okay best !
At 2 plus , go DNT workshop , finished up our artefacts , and cocked up uh . I hope my artefact's acceptable eh ? (:
At 5 plus , went off , not home . All of us accompanied Curl to buy his food . Then i went home while they hang out at where also idk . Go home fast , almost break fast already . Hahaha !
Alermak , DM oh DM . I dont understand you , really . Asked me to come to see you and tell the appointment date between you and my Dad . But when i see you , you ask me to go . Clever huh !
Shit ! My hands aching , as if like soring . Err , correct spelling right ? XD
I guess , i miss my old hair . That's all .

I guess someone's playing tricks with me . Cool huh !
Now , brother want to use , so i've gtg , will be post soon aye ? Takecareeee , adioz (:

No comments: