Hellohello (:
Firstly , let me just say sorry if my post would be a random one .
After i left sch , no i mean now holidays right , so idk why i've no mood to post my blog .
So yeah , planned with Gay abt the upcoming events that Family tree will attend during the November holidays .
Sentosa and chalet , will be decided later (:
Dila , please waste your time on work luh . I mean , for your own good anyways . Cause you got to spend it at the end of the month . Weeehheeeee , i want shoppe for tops luh !
But at the same time , i want waste my time outside with friends and kick some balls beybeh !
Yeay-yeay !
Triple-fake is baaaaaaaaaack ! (Go and figure out !)
I want new phone , i want new sneakers , i want a cap and i want new life ! ;DD
Been begging dad to buy me a new phone but idk if he want to buy for me or else , i've to wait till my contract ended . PFFT -.-
Uhhh , i'm in love with high-cut sneakers already but obviously i wont be buying them . Not suitable with me , duh ! I want buy like dad's (:
Indeed , i want new life , i want new me . I starting to hate myself , really . This few days , i feel nothing's right with me . I need to repent ? I think . LOL .
Uhuh , this afternoon saw _________ at _________ . (Random ler !)
I guess people dont like my new hairstyle . Tsktsk ~
Nehmind , wait for 2 months then it'll be back as per normal (:
Suddenly , i started to dig old songs from albums .
I download Bring Me To Life and My Immortal into my phone . I kept listening to them like non-stop seh . Addicted i guess ? (:
Damn luh , tmr got DNT course .
Anyways , i like it cause we learn how to do isometric drawings .
But if can i dont want come school , tired y'know !
And , i'm going to collect my IC too . Thanks to the photographer for my fugly face eh !
Okay , my bed's calling me and it's time to say GOODBYE ! (waving)
Firstly , let me just say sorry if my post would be a random one .
After i left sch , no i mean now holidays right , so idk why i've no mood to post my blog .
So yeah , planned with Gay abt the upcoming events that Family tree will attend during the November holidays .
Sentosa and chalet , will be decided later (:
Dila , please waste your time on work luh . I mean , for your own good anyways . Cause you got to spend it at the end of the month . Weeehheeeee , i want shoppe for tops luh !
But at the same time , i want waste my time outside with friends and kick some balls beybeh !
Yeay-yeay !
Triple-fake is baaaaaaaaaack ! (Go and figure out !)
I want new phone , i want new sneakers , i want a cap and i want new life ! ;DD
Been begging dad to buy me a new phone but idk if he want to buy for me or else , i've to wait till my contract ended . PFFT -.-
Uhhh , i'm in love with high-cut sneakers already but obviously i wont be buying them . Not suitable with me , duh ! I want buy like dad's (:
Indeed , i want new life , i want new me . I starting to hate myself , really . This few days , i feel nothing's right with me . I need to repent ? I think . LOL .
Uhuh , this afternoon saw _________ at _________ . (Random ler !)
I guess people dont like my new hairstyle . Tsktsk ~
Nehmind , wait for 2 months then it'll be back as per normal (:
Suddenly , i started to dig old songs from albums .
I download Bring Me To Life and My Immortal into my phone . I kept listening to them like non-stop seh . Addicted i guess ? (:
Damn luh , tmr got DNT course .
Anyways , i like it cause we learn how to do isometric drawings .
But if can i dont want come school , tired y'know !
And , i'm going to collect my IC too . Thanks to the photographer for my fugly face eh !
Okay , my bed's calling me and it's time to say GOODBYE ! (waving)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment