Heyhey .
I've a great day today .
Woke up late , uh sorry friend and friends ! LOL .
Okay , shall not post a long one cause brother want to use already . Pfft -.-
The game we had today wasn't a good one . Damn uh ! The teams that back out last minute spoiled everything uh .
Because of them , we can't continue the game . How sad right ? ):
After getting disappointed , me and ScandalGay went off . We got changed then head home .
Took 171 and such a bore one . I've got a headache cause the bus was like rounding and rounding .
Alermaaaaaaaaaak , so i took some time to play with my GameBoy since idk what to do .
After that , me and ScandalGay meet the others at Greenridge and had our dinner . I was so HUNGRY cause i never eat rice the whole day . Tsktsk ~
Told Dad that i'll reach home anytime before 10 . Guess what i spent the whole 2 hours at Bt Panjang Park nearby .
At 9.30 , took 920 and head home . Was not feeling well you know ! ):
And uhhhhhhhhhh , i hate you ! XD
Okay , i need my shower now . I smell bad , LOL .
Takecare peeps ! (:
I've a great day today .
Woke up late , uh sorry friend and friends ! LOL .
Okay , shall not post a long one cause brother want to use already . Pfft -.-
The game we had today wasn't a good one . Damn uh ! The teams that back out last minute spoiled everything uh .
Because of them , we can't continue the game . How sad right ? ):
After getting disappointed , me and ScandalGay went off . We got changed then head home .
Took 171 and such a bore one . I've got a headache cause the bus was like rounding and rounding .
Alermaaaaaaaaaak , so i took some time to play with my GameBoy since idk what to do .
After that , me and ScandalGay meet the others at Greenridge and had our dinner . I was so HUNGRY cause i never eat rice the whole day . Tsktsk ~
Told Dad that i'll reach home anytime before 10 . Guess what i spent the whole 2 hours at Bt Panjang Park nearby .
At 9.30 , took 920 and head home . Was not feeling well you know ! ):
And uhhhhhhhhhh , i hate you ! XD
Okay , i need my shower now . I smell bad , LOL .
Takecare peeps ! (:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment