



422;
Heyheyhey.
I miss my blog! ): Kay, fake! It's only been a day. Pfft -.-
I miss FT, really. I missed the chance of watching movie with them yesterday. Uh damn!
But, i hope tomorrow i'll get to meet them and have fun with them before i left for my holiday.
Once again, i miss FT, i swear! ):
My M1 number is currently unavailable. I mean, i'm using my prepaid number for now.
If you need anything, msg me thru my prepaid number. To you who need it, ask me personally aye? (:
If you need anything, msg me thru my prepaid number. To you who need it, ask me personally aye? (:
I'm having headacheeeeeeeeee now. And then it's raining. Tell you, i'm shivering.
Gaaaaaaaaahs, i need my shower now. Yet, someone in the toilet can still sing along inside. Hey girl, can you done with your shower a little bit faster? -.-
Talking about singing, i heard Fifie singing. Ooooooooo, superhuman~
Tomorrow, marks the 16th wedding anniversary of my parents. I'm still thinking of buying something for them. But what? Any ideas? :D
Yes, yesterday after work, went to Bt Timah Plaza Pizza Hut to help around there from 5-9.
I'm so sleepy actually but what to do, they need a lot of help.
Ok, my relative had just left my house. And that's part of the reason why i can't hangout with my peeps just now.
Alrightttttttttt, i better get going now. Takecare. And above the pictures of the vidcall. Isn't that what i promised you guys? ^^
And yeah, once again, conflicts! I don't understand people just like i dont understand myself! XD
To whom it may concern, get things right people. If you were to hatehate, alah, what's the point? Tell me.
And if you were to keep thinking negative, what's the point? No use luh deh. It makes you even think bad luh. Come on!
K, bye! Fcuk, i've no mood siolzxzxzx!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment