Hey hello ^^
Seriously ive no ideas on what to blog about.
Dad got 15th place out of 60 contestants. Congrats anyways! (:
Planned with Eerah to go bowling tomorrow with sis, Fifie and idk who else who wanna tag along. Haha.
Before that, ive to accompany sis to buy her school books. Alamak, leceh dok! -.-
Yeay-yeay, created petsociety and my pet's name is PINYA. Ask Fifie how i got that name ^^
I need to gain MORE coins, seriously. LOL, tamak siolzx aku! XD
Right now chatting with Eerah, listening to Electropop and blogging, duh.
Eerah baby, sabar jek k? Ini sume cobaan. Sudah aku bilang brapa kali kan? :P
Countdown, approximately 3-4 days to school! FCUK. I havent prepare anything, like my shoes, my bag, my books and my HOMEWORKS most importantly! Gaaaaaaaahs, i better help myself soon :S
I remember eating a lot today. From a meal to snacks to sweet drinks to meal again and then to snacks. I know im gonna gain weight soon. Waiting for my height and weight check when school reopens. Haha!
Yesssssssssssssaa, i starting to love watching Ellen's show. It's like, wow, interesting, gerek, entertaining, fun and EXCITING i must say! Woohooooo~!
From 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, eh biler mau game seh mcm gini? Stress maha stress tau!
Kay, i better have my sleep now, or else, i overslept and i will get naggings from both mum and dad. Taknak aku! Haha, takecare, goodnight readers~
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment