Friday, 26 December 2008







Heyhey hello dearest bloggers!
Yessssa, i had a GREAT, FUN, HAPPENING day today. It was marvellous! Thumbs up*
Supposedly, accompanied my dad for his training. Then, me, Fifie, Ninie and Nadiah was so ENGROSSED when we start playing the first game. Hahaha. I LIKE IT! My dad kept saying, "okay, this is the last game yeah!". Then the 4 of us, "yeah, okay!". But, indeed, we begged my dad to let us play again. Hahaha. It was my first time bowling, really and yet during the 2nd or 3rd game i won the other 5 players including my dad's friend's 2 sons. During the first game, i did SUCKZXZXZ! I was like the last one in the score table. But whatever it is, i had fun. Planning to play again this Sunday. Anyone wanna join? Hahahaha XD
School reopening soon and i havent even bought my books. Idk when is the time that i get myself free for school stuffs -.-
Supposedly i had a plan with _______ but due to tight schedules of my family day, i've to cancel it. But the plan will still be on ^^
Overall, i love today like seriously, i feel so bonded with my family, especially with my mum and dad. Amin.
K, currently listening to the songs that have been sent by Mr Zari. Right now listening to this one particular song which i fall in love with since this aftnoon when i tune into radio(idk the channel uh). Thanks eh Zari, you owe me more songs! Hahaha ^^
I've been singing a lot lately and the reason is, i love singing. Uh yeah, really. I dont care how bad, weird, highpitching is my voice. At least, thru singing, i can let out all those unwanted feelings i dont wish to keep.
Ok luh, went blank already. And i miss my friends! Takecare, goodbye! *wave hands*
I guess i'm over you


No comments: