Ok hello.
I'm back. I'm back!
Well, i'm all alone right now in the living room.
Sister in room and idk what's she doing inside.
Uh, i'm so FULL right now! Cause i ate a LOT just now.
Uncle brought home Nasi Briyani. Till now, i feel so uneasy. Haha!
Currently, chatting, watching tv, listening to songs and waiting for new songs. I'm running outta new songs you know!
Planning with FT on going picnic. Err, sounds weird isn't it?
But yeah, long time FT never meet up. I mean ME! I've been busy with work and all, and some can't hang out at times, so i'm planning things. Confirm with you guys a.s.a.p. yeah (:
Once again, i feel like editing things on my blogskin. Maybe, change picture? Idk, see how. I started to miss my FRIENDS!
A few days left before schools starts. Can you imagine how fast time passes? Next up, O level. I'm so not prepared. How how? -.-
MUM, i need tuition somehow.
Sorry to some of my friends whom i cancelled their outings due to some other important stuffs. Hope you guys will understand yeah.
I will be away from 13-16 & 20-23 december. Holiday with family.
Wooooohooooooo ~
I've watched Alvin and the chipmunks and Prince Of Caspian. I'm kinda outdated cause some of you have watched it. Chipmunks cuteeeeee and King Peter HOT! HAHA. He is :D
My comp's have been giving problems lately. Keep asking for activation. Idk why. But dad kept calling the subscriber or what. Nuisance right? -.-
Ok, i'm off! See ya soon :D
I'm back. I'm back!
Well, i'm all alone right now in the living room.
Sister in room and idk what's she doing inside.
Uh, i'm so FULL right now! Cause i ate a LOT just now.
Uncle brought home Nasi Briyani. Till now, i feel so uneasy. Haha!
Currently, chatting, watching tv, listening to songs and waiting for new songs. I'm running outta new songs you know!
Planning with FT on going picnic. Err, sounds weird isn't it?
But yeah, long time FT never meet up. I mean ME! I've been busy with work and all, and some can't hang out at times, so i'm planning things. Confirm with you guys a.s.a.p. yeah (:
Once again, i feel like editing things on my blogskin. Maybe, change picture? Idk, see how. I started to miss my FRIENDS!
A few days left before schools starts. Can you imagine how fast time passes? Next up, O level. I'm so not prepared. How how? -.-
MUM, i need tuition somehow.
Sorry to some of my friends whom i cancelled their outings due to some other important stuffs. Hope you guys will understand yeah.
I will be away from 13-16 & 20-23 december. Holiday with family.
Wooooohooooooo ~
I've watched Alvin and the chipmunks and Prince Of Caspian. I'm kinda outdated cause some of you have watched it. Chipmunks cuteeeeee and King Peter HOT! HAHA. He is :D
My comp's have been giving problems lately. Keep asking for activation. Idk why. But dad kept calling the subscriber or what. Nuisance right? -.-
Ok, i'm off! See ya soon :D
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment