Cause i had a bad day, im having fever. Sad right? Tsktsk.
Yesterday i was sick, but only running nose and sore throat. Then, since i dont have any medications, my dad and 2 of my friends asked me to eat panadols. So yeah, i ate them. Went to sleep at 12.30 like that. The next day, which is today, no improvements. Instead, at school, i develop my fever. My body went hot and started to have headache. Anyways, went to check out on the O level results. I could see that almost everyone passed. It was happy to see the smiling faces. I wish i can be one of them this year. Insyaallah.
Back at home, i straightaway had my rest as i am veryvery tired. I never eat or what. And thanks to Ninie, she did helped me to take my panadols and plain water. She's been taking care of me each time im sick. I love you, sister! (:
And now, my dad asked me to consult the doctor if my condition's getting worse. I hope i'll getting better. I dont want to be sick.
Work? Yea, i dont know if i can continue or what. I'll be having tuition anytime my dad wants. CCA, remedials and classes. I'd rather pay more attention on my studies. I want to be smiling when i receive my O's results. Haha, chey, pikir dah jauh siolzx!
And Eerah, im really sorry cuz i've to leave you just now. You know why kan? I hope you understand eh, bff!
Currently chatting with Zari and Tiyestic. Zari, thanks once again for the songs. Haha!
Nunu, RJ and Azhar, i hope you guys like the present. Its last minute and small eh. Hehe.
Okay luh, thats for all. Ive nothing else to say. Have a good evening anyways! ^^
Get me a rhythm, so that i wont think of you
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment