Thursday, 29 January 2009

Hey, im gonna make this post a short one.
Cause i wanna continue with my Pet Society. Hehe!
Today was great except we had English Compre test. Was a sudden one, yeah, during the test, i talk with Gay thru paper. I told her that i was so sleepy. I even close my eyes a few times when doing the paper. It troubled me when ive to read the stories.
CME was kinda fun, talk about the sell of organs. One eye dragon and all. Haha!
Both Gay and myself have been so excited to practice Northern Downpour. Yes, im excited manzx! ^^
Aft school, BFF and myself decided to stop by at McDonalds to buy Double cheeseburger since we've been craving for it, so yeah. We walked home while eating cheeseburger. Cool right? I know. Haha!
At the same time, we talked about our pasts, our primary school times. Talked about crushes and our favourite moments and all. When i think back, yes, i miss primary school. Feel like going back ;P
Back at home, i had hard times thinking of ideas for my DNT. T'cher going to see it soon yaw. And i havent even come out with any design situation of my choice. Tsk, how?
Tmr having MT remedial. Uh, going home late laa ):
I want to read New Moon, anyone have it?
Okay laa, till here, i wanna meet Pinya! Gdbye ;D
I love you

No comments: