Sunday, 11 January 2009

I wish i can spout 1001 different vulgars now.
Wanna know why? Ok. Seriously, ive never watched any videos on the war between Palestine and Israel. I dont really interested in it. But today, a few minutes ago, i watched this short clip at this Malaysia's channel. Dammit, i cried. My whole family watched too and saw im crying non-stop. Yes. Its really saddening. I saw it. The bomb was thrown from above. Blood everywhere. Childrens as young as my brother died. Parents died and leave their childrens behind and they're not as old as us. Im so sad. I wish i was strong, ive the power to help them. Why is Israel so bad? Heartless. Please. Stop all these nonsense. People all over the world really hate the way you treat Palestine. But wtv it is, i hope, the war will end veryvery soon. I cant bear seeing things like this.
Anyways, yea, went for the big walk. Early in the morning i was not in the mood, dont ask why. The journey was LONGGGGG! But quite good uh, at least can burn some calories or what uh. Haha. I saw my soccer teacher, i saw my old primary school teachers. Cool cool!
Then, i didnt join in the fun. I insisted on going home quick. Im so sleeeeeeeeeepy. And when im sleepy, i cocked up man! LOL.
Shiaaaaaaat, im sneeezing like hell now. Idk from whr i got this sneezing. Just now was alright. Pfft -.-
Yeaaaaaaaaaay, my dad REALLY AGREE with the course i wanted! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaay, hahaha! XD
And yea, i just wanna wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUM. Today is her birthday. May all her wishes come true! :D
Ohmyyyyyyyy, i cant believe im so in love with New Kids On The Block. They're awesome even their age getting older. Awww~
Okay luh, i'll be back again if i want to yea. Takecare!
I dont expect things to turn out this way

No comments: