Tuesday, 27 January 2009


SOT,SOT,SOT!
Kindly refering to my beautiful yet problematic computer/cpu.
Damnshit, Zari asked me to sidekick it but due to the care, love and because i wanna enjoy every sweet moments with it, i wouldnt wanna injure it. I love it! Haha!
Currently watching tv(Qabil Kushry Qabil Igam) and surfing net.
Oh yeaaaaaaaaa, thumbs up! Today, im back in Pet Society! Woohoo, ive bathed my Pinya, fed him and walked him around the city. Cool huh? I miss you, Pinya! I love you! Haha. I bought a tuxedo for him, gave some gifts to my friends and bought mystery boxes. What the heck im doing that for? Like so generous of me! Kay, lol :P
Ive raced it, twice winning it. Ive never won anw. This time won, wow, amazing siolzx! Haha!
Today was perfectly great. Watched Brits award 08. Aaaah, my Rihanna performed. Its been long since i last watched her in any performances. Amy Winehouse performed too and duh, i dont care about it. Haha, no offence yea!
Idk why, im so addicted with LOVE. I watched like 3 times in 2 days. And because of it, ive found names for my soon/future children. Haha, ohmyyyyy, i feel like a princess-princess whereby i'll be thinking about my happily ever after. Pfft -.- HAHA!
MINI POPPERS MINI POPPERS! Thankyou mum and dad for buying it. Been craving for it. Nice right? I know ^^
Imeem troubled me a lot i must say. I wanna change my song but because of its widget, aiyaaa, lazy sia. Will change soon then.
Tmr out with my peeps, maybe to idk, library? Hehe. Okay, will update soon aye. Takecare fellow readers, i'll be back, for sure ^^
Wanted you

No comments: