Thursday, 26 February 2009

491st

Greetings y'all! ^^
I know, i need to do my homeworks right? But wtv it is, i'll blog first yeh.
Above is the pictures of some bands im into. Check them out! Haha.
But the picture aren't clear laa. Cause i go combine them.
Anw, shotput being postponed again. WTH! Im so enthu already -.=
Tomorrow, fcuks. Against Whitley, duh not rrrrrweaddddy! LOL. Asma made me feel there's increasing number of butterflies in my stomach. Perhaps, got moths too. Well, idk? Hehe.
Oh yeh, i had LOTSA fun just now aft school. Played hangman in 4e4. Haha, rweally fun! (:
Should play that often instead! Hahaha.
Im in fault. Right now, ive got a cold war with my sister. Idk if its my fault or not.
Im just giving her advices. Tell her whats right and wrong. I dont want her to be like me. Experience sudden changes in my behaviour. I want the best from my sister! I want her to succeed, thats all. I hope, she realised how much i love her and care for her. I know, i may be an inconsiderate sister or so, but i just need to brag things to let you understand, sis. May you think back properly aye? :S
The motivational workshop with Principal was a good one indeed. He taught us skills to the road to success. 2 hours, full of videos. Great!
Gosh, i gotta prepare with my boots, socks, jersey and shorts for my match tmr and i heard tomorrow there's 2.4 napfa. Im so not ready and want it. Feel lazy to run that far. Grrrr!
Gaaaaaaaay, haha, i love your post at Multiply. Keep it up! I love the post about me. Haha. I'm gonna post about you, real soon babe! Hahaha.
Omi, i find Radhi OAG's hottttttttttt! XD
Okay laaa, i gotta do my homeworks now. Takecare hunks and babes(if you are). Hehe, byeee!
still waiting

No comments: