Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Hellohello! ^^
Its been a wearying day for me. Very long just like any other days. Idk when will this end. I need time on my own too. Tsk.Heron had almost finished with the dance steps. However, we still need help. Thursday, i want everyone who is participating please, come. I guess we can't waste much time already. We gotta keep practicing and practicing, so yeah. And, my sec 3s are great, thanks for creating steps we needed. Yeaaaaaaaaaaay! ;D
Surprisingly, it rained. Duh, shotput was postponed to Thursday. Idk why i go participate seh! Haha! But nvm laaa. Would like to give a try anw (:
Oh man, someone's making me worried and scared and ive got sudden mixed feelings right now. My mind isnt at peace but wtv it is, chill! Hehe!
Yeh, pity Hannan. He's having a very bad flu and his eyes were like, err, kena punched. I hope he'll get well soon. I LOVE HANNAN! Hahaha.
Alamak, i seriously dont know what to talk about. But yeah, tomorrow having friendly with Sun Yi School. Damn! Im so not ready even its just a friendly. Ohhhhh, be prepared! :S LOL
Guess what? Idk what to write and i told Eerah about it, she replied, "Say you wanna have sex!" WTH! Hahaha. BFF you gilaaaaaaaaaaaa! XD
Okay laaa, once again, i hope A.Turner wins this voting and next up, the battle of the sexay woman! Haha, okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
wait for you

No comments: