Sunday, 1 February 2009

Heyheyhey!
Im up to two feelings right now. Must i be happy or musnt i? Haha.
Yeah, man, i was selected, and told Ninie, Fifie and Eerah about it. Haha, they've been supporting me. Gosh ;P
Ok, today was like any other days. My cousins came over to my house, as usual, family gathering. I can't believe i cooked Fried rice and everyone been praising my cooking. Ohmy, if its sincere, thanks a lot! Haha, precisely, it reminds me of my Home Econs practical during sec 2 whereby i cook Fried rice and i gt 17/18. WOOOO! ^^
And i cant believe i saw a cute guy in the tv, he's one of Rafael Nadal's friend? I guess. Cause he was on the side with Nadal's trainer. But, nobody can beat my Ryan Ross. Haha! Ok, was too obsessed with him, i know. LOL!
Seriously, i dont believe what i heard and saw today, really :O
Anw, yeah, idk what homework i have. I hope there isn't. Cause i dont feel i have any.
Okay then, i dont think i've anything else to blog about. Till here, seniorita(?), goodnight! :D
why can't you

No comments: