Heyheyhey. Im here, im here.
First of all, ive made a photoblog whereby i put latest/up-to-date pictures of my outings or any form of photographies. I wont be posting pictures on this blog from now onwards. And yes, i'll be private-ing my photoblog, so yeah. Certain ppl can get thru it.
First of all, ive made a photoblog whereby i put latest/up-to-date pictures of my outings or any form of photographies. I wont be posting pictures on this blog from now onwards. And yes, i'll be private-ing my photoblog, so yeah. Certain ppl can get thru it.
Things are getting worse. At times, i thought for a few moments, should i let it go? Im getting confused. I dont want any cold war cause thats the last thing i would want to happen. Haiyaaa, im starting to hate myself because of it. Tsk!
Mr Wee told my class to do a blog at Multiply. This is what im lazy for. Really lazy. Somemore, must use PROPER english. Hahaha, anw, who cares? Just to get the 10% ca marks. LOL!
Most probably, i wont be posting tonight if im lazy laa. We'll see how yea.
Ive gt tons of tasks to be done by today. Maths, DNT. DNT need at least 10 pages. Or else, parents will be called up.
I just love today! I mean, first half of the day ((: Thanks to friends!
Okay laa, i seriously dk what to post abt. Takecare then, byebyebye!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment