Im starting to hate what im going thru now. Things werent as good as before. I hate the sudden changes. Its killing me slowly. Why couldn't things change for the better? Why must there be cold wars between each other? Why must gossipmongers exists? All i want is to end this unsettled feelings of mine. I wouldnt want to end up crying and having an undisturbed mind just like now.
Had an unpleasing day today. Wasnt about Maths remedial, i like Maths remedial. Not because of having great times with cousin and sister. It's all because of my reprobate brother who've no single respect for me. I just dont know how to supervise him already. Ive tried to understand him but what did i received in the end? Nothing. Moreover, who am i, being spouted with all kinds of insolence words. It made me infuriated. Tsk.
Anyway, today, ive watched World Trade Centre on HBO. It was great even though i'd missed the first part. It deplored my heart. How can people be so ruthless? I will never ever stand up for those ruthless terrorists. They're evil, heartless! Yeah, im so emotional today. Lots of things clouding up my mind ):
Im still in search of music mixer for Heron dance. Anyone who is familiar with any free music mixer website, please inform me thru any networking sites including msn if you have mine yeah. Thanks!
And today, ive learnt how to blab in Kelantan accent. Haha! XD
At the same time, i was made aware by my Dad about the current financial crisis. About the Gunung Ledang trip that my whole lot of family tree suggested, my family might not tag along. Perhaps, we will spend times in our homeland or Penang trip. Haha, okay, Penang trip was my idea actually ;P I would love to go Penang one day. I just dont know why. Haha! Take airplane too (:
Since Friday i didnt get to use the computer, i'll summarise up my stories then. I had a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry longgg daaaaaay, like what ive told you at my previous post. Nevertheless, it had satisfied me somehow. I dont feel the tiredness. Hehe. Maybe, i had enough energy yesterday.
Alright then, thats for all. Be back some other times aye? Takecare, toodles!
still waiting
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment