Tuesday, 17 March 2009

506th

BY ALL MEANS, I HATE YOU, SERIOUSLY SHIT! Or maybe, all of you. Yeh!
I dont understand you and your friends. Plus, what's the motive of all this? And, congratulations, i hate you!
Anw, im happy for my dad for passing his test. Its only once, and really, im proud of him. Yeayyy! ((: I LOVE MY DAAAAAD, weeeheeeee~
Today was the last day of our DNT camp'09 at NYP. I had fun times with friends from other schools. They're great. Everything was great actually. But, otw back to school, was MUCH MORE FUN! Talk about 'this aint a scene', my-today and yesterday's incidents. They made fun of it. Gaaahs! Back at home, FOOD was the first thing i searched for and the food was YUMMY! Hahahaha. Fifie's going to sleep again at my house, thumbs up! So ive to end this quickly, to wrap up all this, I LOVE MY FT PEEPS! Once again, let me repeat, I LOVE FT VERY MUCH THAT I FEEL LIKE CUTTING YOUR *you-know you-know*! Oooooo.
i dont care

No comments: