Sunday, 22 March 2009

601st

Left with like 11 hours more before school officially starts.
I remembered doing Maths only during the holidays and I didnt even touched my POA and Geography. I think I've wasted much time on computer and slacking. I didnt felt any regrets when looking at my report slip. Ohmy, I think I havent had the feelings of worried yet. Tomorrow, 3 periods of Maths. You know right, I dont like 3 periods of Maths, to me, its like, a SUFFER! -.- And and starting from tomorrow, I want to save up my allowance. I wanna save for difficult times. Cause I know, I cant keep rely on parents, I gotta learn what's Responsibility. Yeh! Okay, anw, Im watching The Pacifier right now. Well, its been 4 years since I last watched it. Haha, kay random uh. Yeaaaay, I cant wait for Confessions Of a Shopaholic. I MUST watch it! Haha, cause it seems interesting! Basically, FT had changed its blog. Our old blog, err, Ive lost the password. Huahua, and we have self-declared ourselves as The McClaires. You like it, or you hate it, your problem aye! ^^ Thanks Syikin for posting our very first post, haha. And, Im pretty much glad that, FT is quite complete now. Thumbs up for US! Hahaha ;P

Im now currently, waiting for CrimeWatch. Its been long time since I last watch that series.

I feel honoured having people and siblings and relatives who have been supporting me cause idk, I just thought that I wanna take pursue my dreams with Malay degree in my hand. Haha, but when i think again, where can I take it? Hmmmm, we'll see how.

Uhhhh, Im really blanked. So, may I leave? Haha, takecare, and Happy schooling tmr! Byeee~
its not over

No comments: