Friday, 3 April 2009

Uh shitttttttt, ive made a silly mistake! Ive posted entry into my photoblog. Damn, i seriously lazy to blog already, again! Im sorry if ive to cut it short. Just mind with it laa eh.
Today, as early as 6.20, i woke up. Thanks to my beloved sister, i woke up very early today. I think Eerah's gonna love me for this. Hehe, right babe? (: Hanged out with peeps as usual aft school. Was great doing the 'job' with Sara and Syik. But alamak, we've wasted this one good opportunity. Screw that guy and girl, yeh my girls should know abt it. Haha! I think, im a bit childish just now. Hide and seek? Wth? Haha. Overall, thumbs up! Hehe. Otw back home, i felt thirsty, so i ordered Kiwi ice blended and have a little chit chat with the aunty. I know her, my friend! ^^ Haha. Back at home, played computer than Zzzzzzzzzz, im sleepy yaw! Went for religious class and i cant stop laughing over that camel thingy. Hahahah, and Sara tried to control her laughters. I guess, ustazah is watching her, thats why. Hehe. Aft that, met up with Ahfake and Alex. Ate McFlurry, or what they McPie? Idk laa, but thanks Sara for topping up some money for it. Its so nice that i can still feel the sweeeetness in my mouth! O.o COOL huh? XD
Ughhhh im sleepy can i sleep now? Goodnight, byeeeeeeeeee.
mave-rick

No comments: