Tuesday, 12 May 2009

553



Presenting, my current love, STEPHEN! :D
Found him near my void deck with his other siblings. Total there's 5 of them. They very very hungry I must say. But managed to 'steal' one only. So I gave him the name, Stephen. Yeay yeay! Eh wait, he has blue eyes. Cool huh? Yes, I did have the fear for cats but now, no more. However, he did scratched me. Oooo, I love him so much. And I'd 2 videos of him running towards my grandma. Aww, he's so cuteeeeeeee~! Oh, sorry for the unedited pictures. Let's talk about the papers just now. E Maths paper 2 was managable actually but Chemistry was a DISASTER! I know nuts about it. I finished it quite early. I just can't continue with it already. So I've 15 mins of sleep. Great, I really really enjoy the sleep. Hehe.
And tomorrow, Physics paper. Start school late, Yeeepeeeeeee Yeay Yeay! ^^
Alright, won't be any longer, I wanna play with my love. Byeeeeeeeeeeee :D

No comments: