GEOGRAPHY/MATHS PAPER 1
Dead beat. However, I must study for my Geography. 9 chapters to go if I'm not wrong. That was what I've been told. Seriously, I wanna pass my Combined Humanes. I'll be thanking God if I were to pass this subject. Cause all this while, I can only depend on my SS to score. Nevertheless, my Geog marks did pull it down, resulting to failing. To whoever that will be setting the paper, please make it easy for me. HAHA! Ok, it meant to be a joke anw. Pfft. Anywayyy, today is Hannan's 4th Birthday! What made me more satisfied was I fetched him after school today. He ran to me after dismissal and that was CUTE! And and, I bought him his everyday drink, Slurpee. Kay, my treat! Hehe. Back at home, gosh, only God knows how much I love him. He's like my everything, really! But unfortunately, he fell down just now. There's a big sore mark on his forehead. So, apply medicine, I hope he's gonna be OK. Maybe, going study with friends later. Btw, 30 minutes of sleep just now during MT paper was a good one though. Wait, I think I'm gonna flung both my English and Malay Composition. Not a lot of content. Shitzx, how? Let's see the aftermath soon aye. Kay, I wanna eat, as promise to my Sister, bye! On Random note: Thanks for reading this dull post (:
You've misunderstood
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment