Saturday <3
I've so much fun with Fifie today. Yeah, searched for her bag. Thanks to ME, haha, I've found her a bag @ Converse which I think is nice. Haha! You see, it doesn't have to be Adidas, right? Lol. Seriously speaking, my leg's hurting me now. Pain. All because of our outing today. We walked around almost everywhere. Bugis Junction-Iluma-National Library-Wisma Atria-Forum-Botanic Garden-Esplanade-Home. I also bought myself a dress which is the same as hers but mine's black and hers pink-peach. We took pictures too! We watched NDP preview also and the sound cannon was damn loud O.o Even though we went lots of place however, we reached home early, 8.30. Early, I know ^-^ Eh Fifie, 16 July, watch Harry Potter aye? (: Pictures will be uploaded soon yeah, cause with Fifie. Monday=sucks! Can't they extend the holiday period? Pfft. What for they had the poll and all but ended up school will still start on Monday? Tsk. Homeworks? Hahaha, it's not done. Soon~ Ok, till here and oh yeah, ECP pictures. Sure to update.
And, can I self declare that I'm so over with this/it? No, yes?
Lol. Adiozx!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment