And today, school was filled with different colours. Not only colours, but happy faces. Even though many didn't put on their ethnic costume, I was more than happy that I've gt to take pictures with my dearest Mc Claire members. I was lucky too that today didn't turned out bad. Just hope that, this will continue till the end of today, yeah! ^^ Anw, Diy, thanks for borrowing me your costume. I'm so feeling Indian today, eh bollywood! HAHA! But it'll be better if I get to put on cheongsam instead. Tsk, haha! Tonight eh, Jihan Jihan Jihan Jihan! Don't ask why, but that's my addiction for now. You gotta agree with me! Okay then, my brother wanted to use the computer since just now. So, hmm, I'll be back after 15 minutes. Alamak, there's no use to tell what. Lol, kay have a good day! :D Shitzx, I can't upload today's pict btw. Grr :(
Yeay-yeay, no-no!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment