Friday, 24 July 2009

And all the good things...

I'm waiting for...
  • Bicara episode 2, so excited!
  • the next time we gonna talk, but when?
  • shopping spree with parents, please mum, dad please...?
  • Cinta Fitri @ 9 and Nurkasih @ 10.30

Now, I'm sort of having my rest, so tired, just finished doing my ppt presentation. Later, maybe will be presenting it at Madrasah. Wahlaoweh, punye lah malas. GRR! Dad's not gonna send me there, I've to go by bus so that means I gotta be ready earlier than any other Fridays. Tsk. Tomorrow I have to go school cause I have to redo my Maths test since I've failed it by 8 marks. Damn, what to do? And just now, received another test's marks, and hmm, badly done too. I expect it to be better. What's with me? Gaaaaaahs, I think I'm so not ready for Os. Yeah. YESTERDAY YESTERDAY YESTERDAY! No comment but what can I say? I'm happy, yes? No? As mentioned above, I wish we can talk again and this time a very long convo. When? Anyway, today, LRT had gave me and BFF sucha big superb problem cause it delayed like 20-23 minutes like that. We were so FED-UP that we left the station and walked home. Resulting to perspiration when I reached home, haha! But good, exercise ^^ Ok then, I've finished what I have to say, speak, discuss, share, talk or whatsoever. Till here, we'll see again aye? :D

& I didnt see you today

No comments: