"It's nice to know you're jealous.." -adapted from the movie, Life Size. It has nothing to do with my life or what so ever but I somehow LIKE the way the actor said that to his love. Hahaha. Awwww <3
I can't last a day without listening to Knock You Down. Yeh, perhaps this song have been months old but lately, I kept on playing it on my iTunes. I'm addicted? YEAAAAH~! Somemore, I wish one fine day, I could be like Keri Hilson. Hahaha, dream on! Today I went home with Eerah, Curl, Fattah and Feeq. They insisted on going home that quick even though it rained heavily. The E4 kids complained about them having tons of homework, that's why they wanna go home early. Their actions, aha, cute, so enthu! Lol and luckily I reached home safely. Thumbs up! Lessons' been good, I did paid attention to every bits of them. Mr Yap wasn't in school, so does Mr Loy. So DNT, I sat there with Qais and talktalktalk! Science, there's a teacher who did took over the class and somehow I could understand what she taught. It's been 2 days Asma didn't attend school and tmr, still she'll be staying at home. Sore eyes per? Hahaha! Tmr night or Saturday morning, I'll be away, I think. Mum decided to go on a trip to Malaysia with cousins. That means, Diy will be there! Gerek ke pe? Yessssa, just hope the place gonna be a great one cause I'm sure to snap some pictures, not some but lots! And and, I think I've achieved something today! I didn't sleep once I reached home, yeay! Now I don't feel like pig. So today, I have to complete my SS SBQ wksheet. That's all, I think I have done what I have to do, so thanks for reading. Auf Wiedersehen!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment