I'm watching Harry Potter now at Channel 5. Even though I am concentrating on it, I'm still bored. Everybody seems to be pretty busy. I have one that is talking to me now. Woah, luckily! Homeworks not done. Yeah, will done soon. But I gotta bathe first. Today, I feel so damn hot! Really hot, on the fan, switched off all the lights but still, it's hot. Don't you guys thinks so? Awww, Diggory died! But he'll be back in Twilight, hmm, reincarnation? Hahaha, okay sorry. I just feel so excited and happy somehow, idk for what reasons. Fyi, I did a video with my sister just now, just a few hours ago. We did some documentary, and it's full of funny scenes. If I feel like uploading here one day, I'll do okay? Ohmy God, ohmy God, can't believe that I'm left with 100 days to Os. This means that I gotta push myself to the study table everyday, homeworks and revision books infront of me and and I gotta lock my hands so that I won't be using this comp? Eh? Sure not. I wish I had someone who's willing to be my motivator, holding a rotan stick on his/her hand, uhhh, why am I imagining such people? Anw, I'm touched when I listened to Diy's story just now. Ohh, even though it isn't me who went thru, I wish it was me instead. How sweeet lah Diy! I'm jealous, haha! Great! My dad had just switched off ALL the lights and he expect me to type in dark. Grrr, okay then, I feel like bathing now, goodnight, sweetdreams people (: And I can't stop thinking of you
Sunday, 19 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment