Today, I met Eerah, Phyrah and Annie. We had lots of fun at Eerah's house. It's been long time since we last had gathering like this. I really miss them all! I really miss us. Watch movie, video call with each other(even though we're just beside each other, doinks!), we cooked, we play guitar hero and even had sing along session. I spent almost 8 hours plus there and since tomorrow school, I went home early today. I still haven't do a single question out of 12 of my POA homework. And seriously, chatting have made me come alive now. Suddenly, the mood to blog have left me. To make it short, I had fun today. Plus, I gotta agree with Eerah's pm; I've no mood to attend sch tomorrow! So much things to do, man! Since, I've nothing else to say, I'll end everything here, thanks for reading, takecare <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment